Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What's Growing This Week in June



I came back from 6 days in Tucson for a soap conference and was surprised at how much things had grown here on the farm in the time I was gone; especially the weeds. I have been weeding non stop since getting back. Ouch, my shoulders and back are sore. It rained quite a bit while I was gone so I am glad that I got some of my lavender planted and I got calendula seed planted which sprouted while I was gone! I didn’t plant chamomile yet, and looks like I have plenty of it that has reseeded; even growing up through the landscape fabric. Here are some pictures.

A row of chamomile

Mary likes to eat weeds while I work - at least I hope she is eating weeds.

Calendula just coming up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails