Sunday, November 30, 2008

Colorado Aromatics

You may have noticed that I begun using the name Colorado Aromatics to brand my skin care products. I think this name better and more completely represents what we do here; growing herbs, extracting herbs, distilling herbs, and making quality personal care products using herbs. This name of course is under the Sagescript Institute name. There will soon be changes in my website to reflect this as well as marketing materials. Under the Sagescript name we will continue doing microbiology assays and education.

On Saturday, Dec 6 from 1-4 I will be participating in the Colorado Cupboard's Holiday open house. I will be showcasing my products there on that day and am very excited about it. If you are near Longmont please do some by to say hi.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails