Thursday, August 7, 2008

An Herb A-Fair

I can't believe summer is nearing an end, but this is my favorite time with the harvest abundant. I've just returned from my brothers wedding and next week I will post about the Wedding Herbs I made for them. This post is just to let you know that there will be an Herb A-Fair at the Gardens at Spring Creek in Ft. Collins this Sunday, August 8 from 12:00-5:00 pm. I will be giving a presentation on skin care herbs at 2:00 and also selling some of my products there. This will include my two new products: an all natural bug spray (NoSkeetos) and a botanical face cream packed with antioxidants for antiaging effects (Springtide). This is the first annual herb fair for the Gardens and I hope you can make it out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails